- February 1st, 2008Unfeatured
1/4 cup olive oil
4 medium garlic cloves, finely minced
2 tablespoons finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
2 cups shucked oysters, drained and patted dry
2 cups kalamta olives (drained and rinsed)
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Preheat to 400 degrees.
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, and rosemary; stir to mix well.
2. Add oysters, and stir to coat well. Add olives and mix.
3. Arrange oysters and olives in a shallow baking pan, and roast for five to six minutes until oysters are cooked through.
4. Remove from oven, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Arrange on a serving platter with fresh rosemary sprigs, and serve immediately over angel-hair pasta tossed with olive oil, garlic, and minced fresh basil.
nutrition info per serving (4): 300 calories; 26 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 66 mg cholesterol; 9 g protein; 8 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 588 mg sodium