- May 8th, 2012National TV series visits bicycle-friendly locales while highlighting wellness through exercise, nutrition
Better Oats, an innovative line of instant oatmeal made by MOM Brands, announced today a partnership with Out-Write Media, LLC to sponsor “Pedal America,” an original national TV series showcasing the benefits of bicycling while highlighting various North American locales that take pride in being bicycle-friendly. The episodes coincide with May’s National Bike Month.
- May 7th, 2012
Today is Specially-abled Pets Day, a time to commemorate pets who are handicapped, but also a time to celebrate the pets that help humans every day. While many people are aware of service dogs such as Seeing Eye dogs, they are much less aware of the other tasks service dogs can perform.
- May 7th, 2012You can do simple things to help the environment and save money
Many people think that having an environmentally friendly house means spending thousands of dollars on solar panels or planting a garden on the roof to keep the house cool during the summer time.
- May 4th, 2012Arthritis walk helps improve lives of 50 million Americans living with Arthritis
May is Arthritis Action Month – a time when Americans across the country are lacing up their walking shoes to join the fight against the nation's leading cause of disability.
- May 4th, 2012Scientifically Designed for Enhanced Absorption to Support Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Aging
Metagenics Inc, a nutrigenomics and lifestyle medicine company focused on improving health, announced today the launch of NutraGems CoQ10 300. These chewable gels provide an advanced, emulsified delivery form of coenzyme Q10 that is designed for enhanced absorption to deliver more reliable outcomes for enhanced patient care.
- May 4th, 2012
While Junior Seau's apparent suicide breaks the hearts of football fans nationwide, Daniel G. Amen, MD pleads with other football players and athletes that "there's help from chronic traumatic brain injuries, depression, irritability, and memory problems they suffer."
- May 3rd, 2012Energy drinks found twice as likely to destroy enamel than sports drinks
A recent study published in the May/June 2012 issue of General Dentistry, the peer-reviewed clinical journal of the Academy of General Dentistry, found that an alarming increase in the consumption of sports and energy drinks, especially among adolescents, is causing irreversible damage to teeth—specifically, the high acidity levels in the drinks erode tooth enamel, the glossy out
- May 3rd, 2012White Lightning Bike Maintenance Pros Warn Riders to Safe on Bike to Work Day 2012 and All Season Long
Cycling season is here. Many people dusting off their bikes for the year's first ride may not know that some simple maintenance can keep them safer.