- November 15th, 2011
Beginning November 14th, kids ages 5-15 will have a chance at chef stardom by participating in the Avocados from Mexico Mini Chef Video Contest.
The contest aims to educate parents on the nutritious benefits avocados have on growing children and how easy they can be incorporated into kid-friendly meals due to their versatility and Shrek-green color!
- November 15th, 2011Reach your full aerobic and anaerobic potential.
Ray Lewis, whose training regimens are legendary in the world of football, announced today the release of two cycling videos that he describes as "high intensity workouts that are low impact and will help any athlete improve their aerobic and anaerobic capacity."
- November 14th, 2011
Over 100 million Americans are faced with the daily challenges of joint pain that produce signs and symptoms comprising Toxic Joint Syndrome. Pain is often worse after exercise and joints can become stiff and harder to move over time. Often, it presents as "morning stiffness," which may subside as the joints warm up.
- November 14th, 2011Patients who use narcotics prior to knee replacement experience worse results.
Patients who are dependent on opioids (narcotic pain relievers) for pain management before knee replacement surgery have much more difficulty recovering, a study recently published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS) has found.
- November 14th, 2011Traditional Meal Increased by $6
A classic Thanksgiving meal will likely cost approximately 13 percent more to prepare than in 2010 based on findings from the American Farm Bureau Federation (AMBF).
- November 14th, 2011World Prematurity Day November 17, 2011
Preterm birth, birth before 37 weeks gestation, is a serious health problem that costs the United States more than $26 billion annually, according to the 2006 Institute of Medicine report.
- November 11th, 2011Holistic and Integrative Medicine More Common Elsewhere
Amy Murray, a 35-year old mother of two, had a sore throat for weeks. When she begun to have trouble swallowing, she thought she might have strep throat, and went to see her doctor.
- November 11th, 2011Age-Related Macular Degeneration Reversable
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is common with age, but can be avoided with proper nutrition.
- November 11th, 2011Company continues to expand its training activities and distributes 600,000 cocoa tree seedlings to support farmers.
Cargill's cocoa and chocolate business has agreed to continue to support Ivorian cocoa farmers and the development of the country's cocoa sector.
- November 11th, 2011
Water is imperative for life. Yet many Americans don’t know the full benefits of water consumption.
A study conducted by Harris Interactive and Propel water found that: