Health and Wellness
- January 7th, 2014Use this advice to overcome dating challenges and taboos unique to older adults
In a new article, MySilverAge.com outlines useful tips to help seniors overcome obstacles in their dating lives, focus on communication, and branch out of their typical networks of friends.
- January 7th, 2014The Organic Center’s 10 New Year’s Resolutions to last a lifetime
What is a New Year’s Resolution you can make today that can last a lifetime—and beyond? Going organic—which is good for you, your family and the planet.
Bridging The Folic Acid Gap: American Women Aren’t Making Folic Acid Part Of Their Healthy Baby PlansJanuary 7th, 2014New survey findings prompt Grain Foods Foundation and Spina Bifida Association to focus on folic acid awareness this January
All women are at risk for having a pregnancy affected by a birth defect, and approximately eight babies are born each day with one of the most common birth defects, neural tube defects. Preventative measures are possible—in fact, if all women took the recommended amount of folic acid, up to 70 percent of neural tube defects would be prevented.
- January 7th, 2014
Hours away from tonight’s highly-anticipated BCS National Championship game in Pasadena, CA, Florida State University’s head football coach, Jimbo Fisher, is already celebrating a tremendous victory off the field. In addition to leading the No.
- January 6th, 2014Release coincides with folic acid awareness week, January 5 - 11, 2014
National Healthy Mothers and Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB), in partnership with TJL Enterprises, today released a new informational graphic that provides clinical guidance about the vitamin folic acid, and the recommended consumption for children ages 0-13.
- January 6th, 2014Support group turns to boxing to help caregivers and those fighting disease stay active
Sometimes a left hook is just what the doctor ordered.
- January 6th, 2014GenoVive Offers Weight Loss Strategies Tailored to Individuals’ Genetic Profiles
Losing weight is the most popular New Year’s resolution for 2014, but research shows that only eight percent of people are successful in achieving their resolutions. People fall back into old habits and give up when they do not see immediate results.
- January 3rd, 2014Recommendations for a healthy new year
Every year, many people say goodbye to the past year by making goals and resolutions for the new year.
But to reach these resolutions, it’s important to be in good health. You can begin the year on the right foot if you follow these recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- January 3rd, 2014Pledge to ask questions, modify behaviors, and Get Up! Get Out! and Get Moving!
Orthopaedic surgeons understand bone and joint health problems are among the most prevalent and debilitating health challenges Americans face.
- January 3rd, 2014
Company contributed nearly $7 million in products and funds to charitable organizations