Health and Wellness
- November 13th, 2013Maintaining healthy teeth does not necessarily mean eliminating snacking
The effects of sugar on teeth are widely talked about. How many times have you been told that if you eat sugar, you will damage your teeth and develop cavities?
- November 13th, 2013Life Extension claims flawed testosterone analysis published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) spurs misleading media headlines
The recent study, “Association of Testosterone Therapy With Mortality, Myocardial Infarction, and Stroke in Men With Low Testosterone Levels” published Nov.
- November 13th, 2013
For the nearly one-third of all United States adults who act as family caregivers, finding fun activities for relatives with dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease can be an impossible task. R.O.S.
- November 13th, 2013Study reveals Greek yogurt extends beyond the dairy case to products from salad dressing to wrinkle cream
Affinnova, Inc., a global marketing technology company that dramatically improves innovation and marketing success rates, today released the results of a new study showing the potential for Greek yogurt to expand beyond the dairy case and become the next super trend in consumer packaged goods.
Progressive Grocer Magazine Names Enjoy Life Foods as First-Ever “Free From” Category Advisor in 2013 AwardsNovember 13th, 2013New category established as free from foods see increased recognition and demand
Enjoy Life Foods (enjoylifefoods.com) has been selected as the 2013 category advisor for the new free from category as design
- November 12th, 2013
Did you know that 56% of Americans who suffer from a cough or cold are still working out at the gym, jumping on public transportation, and liberally shaking hands? And 19% are regularly kissing their significant other.
- November 12th, 2013Veteran’s Day 2013 - Make it a point to thank those that serve
The war to end all wars came to a close 95 years ago today. It was called Armistice Day for the next 30 plus years until a Kansas shoe store owner named Al King had the idea to expand Armistice Day to celebrate all veterans, not just those who served in World War I. By act of Congress, November 11th has been Veterans Day ever since.
- November 12th, 2013Germ experts at Coverall share tips on staying healthy during flu season
Keyboards are often the grimiest surface in your office. Coverall recommends you clean with EPA-registered disinfectants
- November 11th, 2013
“Thanksgiving is fast approaching and many people are feeling a sense of dread,” notes mindfulness blogger Dani DiPirro. “The holiday should fill us with gratitude, but it’s not unusual to feel more panicked than peaceful.
- November 11th, 2013UNICEF ready to deliver lifesaving supplies to children in areas hit by the storm
UNICEF expects children to be among the worst affected by Typhoon Haiyan, which tore through the Philippines yesterday. While the full impact of the disaster is still being assessed, an estimated 1.7 million children are believed to be living in the areas hit by the emergency.