- February 26th, 2014Leader in green superfoods elevates whole-food nutrition with energy, immunity, protein, and fiber as well as increased bioavailability
Amazing Grass, the nation’s leading brand of plant-based, certified organic, whole-food green superfoods, has expanded its cornerst
- February 26th, 2014American Heart Association program promotes corporate wellness, cultural change
The American Heart Association is encouraging companies that create and promote a culture of physical activity and health to submit an application to be considered for the Association’s Fit-Friendly Companies Award. Applications are due by April 1 and can be found at www.heart.org/fitfriendly.
- February 26th, 2014Led by food and farming experts, the live-streamed TEDx event will explore the food system and sustainability
On Saturday, March 1st from 10:30am-6:30pm EST, the much-anticipated TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat” will once again take place in New York City.
- February 26th, 2014Original productions feature inspiring and heartbreaking personal stories of women around the world
Beginning Sunday, March 2, WORLD Channel will celebrate Women’s History Month with impactful programs featuring women and girls facing adversity, overcoming challenges, and leading the way to a better life.
New Campaign Celebrates Everyday Moments of Accomplishment and Enjoyment; Encourages Americans to “Milk Life”February 25th, 2014
America’s milk companies today launched a new multi-million dollar, cross-platform campaign designed to reinforce how milk’s many nutritional benefits—including high-quality protein—can help power the potential of every day.
- February 25th, 2014Focus on footwear, say orthopaedic foot and ankle specialists
It’s not hard to be impressed with the skills of the Winter Olympic athletes. If you’ve been inspired to get out and try some winter sports yourself, keep in mind that sometimes the only thing standing between you and a foot or ankle injury is proper footwear.
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery to Award 20 Gluten-Free Kids with Summer Camp Scholarships through 2nd Annual Happy Camper ContestFebruary 25th, 2014
The official start of summer might be months away, but Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery is already excited to help kids who eat gluten-free pack their bags for some summer fun.
- February 25th, 2014
The first 24 hours of a child’s life are the most dangerous, with more than one million babies dying each year on their first and only day of life, according to new research published today by Save the Children.
- February 24th, 2014Keep your physical fitness dreams from turning into a disabling nightmare
Many people are currently motivated and eager to revamp their physical fitness routine, especially after watching a few hours of the recent Winter Olympics or seeing their favorite athletes compete in local events. Reaching an optimum level of physical fitness is a great goal; however, those who haven’t exercised consistently for a while should ease into a new exercise routine.
- February 24th, 2014
According to a new breakthrough in health and science, it has been discovered that krill oil far outweighs the advantages of fish oil. The Japanese were arguably the first to discover the benefits of krill oil, but ever since the 19th century, it has managed to take the rest of the world by storm.