- January 15th, 2014Try these Chardonnay Chicken Thighs for a healthy, trendy, and easy dish in 2014
According to health professionals and nutritionists, protein is the cornerstone of a healthy and balanced diet. Chicken is one of the best sources of what nutritionists call “high-quality” protein. The body uses it to create new cells, repair existing ones, and produce the enzymes necessary to boost metabolism and promote healthy digestion.
- January 15th, 2014
As pet owners drew up their lists of New Year’s resolutions for 2014, there’s no doubt many of them wrote: “Take better care of my furry companion.” Nowadays there are pet salons, dog and cat therapists, and even designer clothes and top-brand carrying cases to take the little canine or feline darlings along wherever mommy or daddy goes.
- January 14th, 2014Brain balance achievement centers educate families on the importance of behavior observation
When observing your child’s behavior, it can be difficult to identify which actions may signify potential learning or behavioral disorders, such as ADHD. However, with 1 out of every 10 children in the US being diagnosed with ADHD, parents often wonder about a potential diagnosis.
Do You Know Where Your Drinking Water Comes From? Its Origin Can Impact Your Health, Warns Maria Kraszynska, MDJanuary 14th, 2014One of the purest waters on the planet, called SNO, soon will flow into California from Iceland
Fresh pristine water from Eyjafjallajokull , a natural glacier in Iceland, is an elixir of health. It can revitalize cells, rejuvenate our body, enhance physical endurance, and allow maintenance of proper fat-to-muscle ratio.
- January 14th, 2014New recipe from Hungry Girl is perfect for starting your day (and the New Year!) right
The New Year is here and so are the inevitable healthy-eating resolutions. But in the post-holiday haze, it’s important to remember that healthy eating doesn’t have to be full of rules and lacking in fun! The trick to nurturing the new you is finding smart cooking solutions that offer healthy takes on everyday favorites while keeping flavor intact.
- January 14th, 2014
For many people, the start of the New Year is an opportunity to make lifestyle changes for better health. It is important to remember that big changes begin with small steps.
- January 13th, 2014How simple diet, exercise, and nutrition resolutions can pack a strong punch for improved heart health and better personal wellness in the New Year
Everyone knows that the holidays are a time for spreading and enjoying good cheer, but the merrymaking of the season can also lead us to indulge in heavy eating, poor exercise habits, and possibly a little too much alcohol under the mistletoe.
- January 13th, 2014National conversation on state of youth sports in America airs February 9, 8:00pm ET on ESPN2
ESPN, the Aspen Institute, and the Clinton Foundation have come together to facilitate a powerful conversation about the role of sports in the lives of children and the health of the nation through a premiere
- January 10th, 2014Only half of Americans with glaucoma know they have the common, potentially blinding, eye disease
More than 2.7 million Americans aged 40 and over are affected by glaucoma, a leading cause of irreversible blindness, yet only half of those affected know they have the disease.
- January 10th, 2014Organic protein shake brand teams up with A-list fitness trainer Michelle Lovitt to provide game plan for looking and feeling good this winter
To ring in the New Year and help make health and fitness resolutions stick through the winter and beyond, CalNaturale Svelte®, the premium line of USDA Certified organic protein shakes that provides great taste, sustained nutrition, and energy through pure and simple ingredients, is offering simple ways for people to