- January 6th, 2014Support group turns to boxing to help caregivers and those fighting disease stay active
Sometimes a left hook is just what the doctor ordered.
- January 6th, 2014GenoVive Offers Weight Loss Strategies Tailored to Individuals’ Genetic Profiles
Losing weight is the most popular New Year’s resolution for 2014, but research shows that only eight percent of people are successful in achieving their resolutions. People fall back into old habits and give up when they do not see immediate results.
- January 3rd, 2014Recommendations for a healthy new year
Every year, many people say goodbye to the past year by making goals and resolutions for the new year.
But to reach these resolutions, it’s important to be in good health. You can begin the year on the right foot if you follow these recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- January 3rd, 2014Pledge to ask questions, modify behaviors, and Get Up! Get Out! and Get Moving!
Orthopaedic surgeons understand bone and joint health problems are among the most prevalent and debilitating health challenges Americans face.
- January 3rd, 2014
Company contributed nearly $7 million in products and funds to charitable organizations
- January 2nd, 2014Sugar isn’t the only culprit; “time on teeth” more important than people realize
Instead of an expensive gym membership or investing in costly beauty treatments to improve your appearance, consider a resolution to change your snacking habits. It can improve your health and appearance, while also saving you money.
- January 2nd, 2014
Menopause symptoms can disrupt a woman’s life and trigger numerous emotional and physical changes. Not only can these symptoms affect the quality of a woman’s life, but they can also leave her more prone to certain health problems, including cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis. Women who are suffering from problematic menopause symptoms can retake control.
Veggies Are Tasty and Fun if You Learn Their Stories: Children’s Book Brings Mommies and Kiddies Together in the KitchenJanuary 2nd, 2014
Journalist, career woman, and full-time mom, Mihaela Lica Butler released a children’s book that brings a world of magic and cooking fun into the family kitchen.
- December 30th, 2013Peanut and tree nut allergy incidence lower among children whose mothers ate them during pregnancy
Women need not fear that eating peanuts during pregnancy could cause their child to develop a peanut allergy, according to a new study from Boston Children’s Hospital published online Dec. 23 in JAMA Pediatrics.
- December 30th, 2013Apple Valley dentist encourages good oral health practices, including preventive dentistry services, during the holiday season and beyond
During this time of year, it is easy for men, women, and children to put off their usual good oral health routines. However, it isn’t just Santa Claus that comes to visit during the holidays; plaque is also pleased to make its presence known.