Udi's Gluten Free Foods Debuts New Products During Natural Products Expo West
As the demand for gluten-free continues to grow, Udi's Gluten Free Foods is expanding their product line beyond bread and bakery staples to reach consumers at more eating occasions. Today Udi's announced the launch of five new products during Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif.
Natural Products Expo West is the premiere natural and healthy lifestyle tradeshow and provides an ideal platform to showcase Udi's expanding line of gluten-free foods, including:
- Vanilla Cupcakes – Moist and delicious, these cupcakes are a tasty treat for those seeking a bit of gluten-free indulgence.
- Classic French Dinner Rolls – The perfect addition to dinner with family and friends. These rolls are so good your guest will be surprised to discover they are gluten-free.
- Whole Grain Seeded Dinner Rolls – Featuring healthy chia, sunflower, and flax seeds, these dinner rolls are nutritious and delicious.
- Frozen Pizza – Ideal for lunch or dinner, Udi's delectable frozen pizzas are available in Pepperoni, Margherita, and 3-Cheese flavors.
- Muffin Tops – A tasty, new way to enjoy your gluten-free breakfast. The fortified muffin tops are available in Blueberry Oat or Chocolate Chip flavors.
"We are thrilled to participate in Expo West to introduce our expanding gluten-free product line," said Denise Sirovatka, vice president of marketing. "Our goal is to create delicious, wholesome foods for all meals so gluten-free customers have the same eating and shopping experience as others."
The gluten-free trend shows no signs of slowing. To stay on top of consumer demand, Udi's focuses on new product innovation by creating foods that have the taste and texture of conventional gluten-filled products. Udi's also strives to make healthy and wholesome foods with significant nutritional value by using super foods like chia and flax seeds that offer more protein and fiber.
New products have already started rolling out, Udi's Frozen Pizza and Muffin Tops are now available in stores and the other products will hit shelves this July. Udi's Gluten Free Foods are available at national grocery stores and retailers and can be purchased online at www.udisglutenfree.com. All of Udi's baked goods are made in a 100 percent dedicated, certified gluten free bakery located in Denver, Colo., to eliminate and prevent the risk of cross-contamination.