Make Holiday Entertaining Easy, Affordable, and Enjoyable
Let BJ’s Wholesale Club help deck the halls and make them jolly. Entertain friends and family with ease with a vast selection of gourmet foods, easy heat-and-serve catering-quality appetizers, and decadent desserts—all at great value. BJ’s elevates the festivities this year with a club-wide event Saturday, December 14, and Sunday, December 15, to celebrate the season of joy and its wonderful members.
“It’s a delightful time of year when we all get together to celebrate, and BJ’s works hard to make it effortless for any host or hostess by being a one-stop shopping destination,” said Chris Neppl, BJ’s executive vice president of merchandising. “We know families are on a budget, and we want to make sure our members can find the very best foods, in addition to gifts, at affordable prices that will leave their friends and families surprised and delighted.”
BJ’s first ever exclusive Holiday Cha-ching Event weekend gives shoppers the opportunity to save big on appetizers, desserts, paper goods, coffee, and more, to host spectacular holiday festivities. During the event, BJ’s will provide each shopper with a savings sheet, containing a variety of high-value coupons for everything needed to have an unforgettable holiday party. People will save an additional $35 on top of BJ’s already great prices through December 24.
Shoppers will also be able to sample numerous holiday delights throughout the club, and non-members can sign up for a Free 60-Day Trial Membership to reap the savings this holiday and enjoy the benefits of shopping the club.
Some holiday entertaining ideas include:
Small Plates Trend
“Small plate parties,” which have become the new way to entertain, provide partygoers the chance to sample a variety of hot and cold appetizers. This feast of appetizers is convenient too, since BJ’s provides numerous options for catering-quality easy heat-and-serve foods so hosts can mingle with guests and enjoy the party. Select a variety of heat-and-serve appetizers, seafood, and vegetables so there’s something for everyone.
Setting the small plate party table with BJ’s:
- *Chilled shrimp
- *Tapas – BJ’s carries a variety of tapas from gourmet olives, meats, and cheeses
- *Mini quiches
- *Hot spinach & artichoke dip, served with warm, crusty bread from the bakery
- *Maple bacon-wrapped shrimp
- *Beef tenderloin wrapped in bacon
- *Vegetable tray with dip
- *14-Flavor cheesecake collection
- *Present party foods on BJ’s Living Home Serving Solutions Tastings Set and platters
- *Decorate your table with fresh cut flowers, displayed in short and tall vases
Delectable Desserts Party
Set your party table with beautiful desserts and pastries that punctuate the holidays. BJ’s bakery products are as delicious as they are beautiful and make a celebratory statement when displayed for your guests.
Setting the sweet desert party table with the Club:
- *Fresh cut fruit tray
- *Croquembouche with Wellsley Farms Mini Cream Puffs – found in the freezer (Dessert makes a real statement atop any table and is remarkably easy to make.) Check out how-to video.
- *Display of holiday candy in Living Home’s 3-tiered bowls
- *Brownie bites
- *Pumpkin, lattice apple, or lemon meringue pies
- *Tiramisu cake
- *Selection of K Cups so guests can pick the hot beverage of their choice
- *Cover the table with brightly colored tablecloth sprinkled with holiday confetti
Homage to Fromage
Sophisticated and social, holiday cheese parties are always in style. BJ’s offers a wide selection of cheeses, including imported specialty, domestic, and its exclusive Wellsley Farms European Collection found in BJ’s cheese kiosk.
Creating a sophisticated cheese tray with BJ’s:
- *A cheddar cheese like Wellsley Farms European Collection Smoked Cheddar or Wellsley Farms Three-Year Cheddar
- *An upscale cheese such as Wellesley Farms European Collection Manchego or Wellsley Farms European Collection Grass Fed, Farmstead Gouda
- *An aged cheese like Wellsley Farms European Collection Provolone (aged 9 – 12 months) or Emmi Aged Gruyere
- *Soft ripened cheese such as Wellsley Farms European Collection Brie or Delice de France double cream brie
- *Fig spread
- *Fresh fruit: apples, grapes and pears
- *Variety of nuts: walnuts, almonds, or pecans
- *BJ’s exclusive etched-slate 12 pc. Cheeseboard Set
- *Cover your table with a white tablecloth and use gold accents to add sophistication