Help Deliver an AIDS-Free Generation on World AIDS Day with Your Purchase at Starbucks
WHAT : For the sixth year, Starbucks is partnering with (RED)™ to raise awareness and money for the fight against AIDS on World AIDS Day.
In honor of World AIDS Day 2013 (Sunday, Dec. 1), Starbucks will make a 10 cent (US) donation for every handcrafted beverage sold in participating US and Canada stores. Starbucks’ donation will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, where 100 percent of the money is used to help finance HIV/AIDS programs in Africa. On World AIDS Day and all season long, customers can enjoy Starbucks® seasonal beverages including:
• [New Recipe!] Gingerbread Latte — Enjoy the flavors of freshly baked gingerbread combined with espresso and steamed milk. This holiday beverage is now topped with spice-infused whipped cream prepared with cinnamon, cloves, and ginger and finished with a real molasses drizzle. The new Gingerbread Latte is sure to take you on a trip down memory lane to holidays past.
• Caramel Brulée Latte — Featuring a combination of espresso and steamed milk flavored with rich caramel brulée flavored sauce and topped with whipped cream and sweet, crunchy caramel brulée topping, this beverage is a holiday showstopper.
• Peppermint Mocha — Enjoy holiday flavor in full effect with the Peppermint Mocha, a combination of espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint-flavored syrup. Topped with a fluffy cloud of whipped cream and dark chocolate curls, this beverage is just too good to resist.
• Skinny Peppermint Mocha — Featuring a combination of espresso, steamed nonfat milk, sugar-free mocha sauce, and sugar-free peppermint flavored syrup, the Skinny Peppermint Mocha provides a light twist on a sweet treat, 100 calories for a tall (12 oz.) beverage. Not available blended.
• Eggnog Latte — Savor Starbucks wildly popular interpretation of holiday eggnog! Featuring a combination of espresso mixed with rich steamed eggnog, and topped with ground nutmeg, this is a perfect choice for a crisp winter morning or cozy afternoon.
Since launching our partnership with (RED)™ in December 2008, Starbucks has contributed more than $11 million to the Global Fund to help those living with HIV/AIDS. Starbucks continues to support and drive contributions to the Global Fund to help deliver an AIDS-Free Generation by 2015, one of the UN’s Millennium Development Goals. To learn more, please visit theglobalfund.org.
WHEN: Sunday, December 1, 2013
WHERE: Participating Starbucks company-operated and licensed stores in US and Canada on Dec. 1 only.