The Alzheimer’s Association – Florida Gulf Coast Chapter and Arden Courts Memory Care Community invite you to a presentation that will help you get through this holiday season.
Please join us for this free presentation and group discussion.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
10:00am-11:30am OR 6:30pm-8:00pm
Event to be held at:
Christ the King Church
McLoughlin Center A
821 South Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33606
For questions please call Clare Bennett 813-876-5841 xt. 2233
NO RSVP Required.
>>At this presentation, attendees will discuss:
- >>Keeping connected through the holidays with good communication
- >>Home Safety Tips
- >>Gift ideas for the caregiver and the person living with the dementia
- >>Keeping your loved one involved in family traditions
- >>Managing holiday stress
- >>Traveling tips for persons living with dementia
This presentation can help you make the upcoming holiday’s more enjoyable and a memorable time for all.