Get a Healthy Boost With Coconut Juice
Most who are lactose-free or intolerant find themselves hunting supermarket shelves to find a substitute for milk that’s sweet yet still nutritious. Unfortunately, many non-dairy milk brands have between 50 to 300 calories per serving, making this “healthy” choice not so healthy at all.
Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice (amyandbriannaturals.com) provides a deliciously sweet and unexpected alternative for recipes with milk, with only 30 calories per serving, no fat, no cholesterol, and no added sugar! Try these treats to stay slim and lactose-free:
1. Swirl into a Smoothie: Pour one can of Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice into an ice cube tray and freeze. Combine ice cubes in the blender with mango, strawberries, bananas, honey, and lactose-free Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth.
2. Soak with Oats for Zesty Oatmeal: The night before, mix 1/3 cup Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice with Lime, 1/3 Cup uncooked rolled oats, and 1/3 Cup vanilla lactose-free Greek yogurt. Stir in the juice of one key lime (plus the zest), 1 teaspoon of your favorite natural sweetener, and 2 teaspoons of shredded toasted coconut. Cover and refrigerate. Enjoy your cold, creamy breakfast the next morning and dream of key lime pie.
3. Stir in Chia: For a refreshing post-workout treat, stir white chia seeds into a cold glass of Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice. Let set for 5 minutes and enjoy your slurpy superdrink.
4. Spice Up your Daily Cup: Get a healthy buzz by mixing 3 parts espresso with 1 part Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice.
5. Sip it Straight! Enjoy the sweet taste of Amy & Brian’s Coconut Juice by itself for extra hydration, electrolytes, and nutrition without the added calories and fat.