May 1st, 2013
Follow these 7 simple steps and you’ll finally be free from harsh chemicals that are destroying your health and the environment.
- Find a large box or storage tub and collect cleaning chemicals.
- Place everything you collected in the box. Seal the top.
- Look up the next “hazardous household chemical disposal day” at your local landfill and bring the tub there.
- Meanwhile, make a healthy cleaning kit with spray bottles, liquid castile soap, and essential oils.
- At your next shopping trip, skip the cleaning aisle and stock up on white vinegar, baking soda, and cheap vodka instead.
- Open your windows and let in the fresh air, diluting the toxins in your home.
- Clean your home with your new homemade cleaners and let the good feelings begin!