Health Matters: Do-It-Yourself Beauty
Don’t let winter leave your face untouchable. Here are a few easy steps to keep your skin soft!
1) Boil water with several bags of chamomile tea. Allow tea to steep.
2) Place face over steaming pot and cover head with towel.
3) Place cucumbers or icy, well-squeezed chamomile tea bags on eyes.
4) Dab off excess moisture and apply scrub cream to face in gentle circular motions.
5) Rinse thoroughly with a warm, moist washcloth and apply witch hazel, rose, or lavender water spray.
6) Apply moisture lotion or cream in upward, relaxing massage strokes while adding pressure on temples and under forehead bridge.
Source: Josie Feria, director of spa operations at Lapis Spa.